Can't be combined with other discounts or coupon codes.
The Hults Bruk Akka Forester’s Axe is a perfect companion for the wilderness and clearing forest trails.
The Akka features a long, curved 24” American hickory handle paired with a 1.5 lb. axe head for exceptional leverage and power in a lightweight package. The straight knife-ground edge and finger notch near the neck make carving tasks a joy. With a total weight of just 2.2 lbs. the Akka is is ideal for overnight wilderness trips and fantastic for clearing forest trails.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpening’s.
- The straight hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed user’s manual.
- Overall Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Head Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Handle Length: 24"
- Head: Solid Swedish steel
- Handle: Solid American Hickory
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Economy Flat Rate - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- USPS First Class International - average transit 7 to 21 business days (certain countries)
- USPS Priority International - average transit 6 to 10 business days
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days