This rope is designed with every scenario in mind. Not only do you get all the benefits of paracord, but you also get high-end practical survival tools. With a waxed-jute strand, you can easily start fires with little effort. Use the 10lb fishing line to catch your dinner. Use the 900F heat-resistant cord for campfire rotisserie cooking, friction saws, or suspending a hot broken muffler. Lastly, you have the almighty Dyna X cord with super-strength, ultra low-stretch and perfect for emergency sutures, dental floss or animal snares.
- Diameter: 5/32" (4 mm)
- Length: 25 Feet
- Total Tensile Strength: 625 lb (283.5 kg)
- Weight (oz/100ft): 10.25 oz (290 g)
- 11 Lines in one
- Lightweight & Strong
- The color will not run or bleed
- UV, Rot, and Mildew Resistant
11-Line in one:
- Waxed Jute
- Dyna X 160 LB Test
- Nano Aramid 110 LB Test
- 7-Strand Nylon Core
- Mono Fishing Line 10 LB
Colors can slightly vary from one pictured depending on the dye lot.
MADE IN THE USA
Order can take up to 3 business days to process through our warehouse. During high volume time, it could be up to 6 business days. All transit times are based on once your order ships.
WITHIN UNITED STATES:
We offer the following options:
- Economy Flat Rate - average transit time is 5 to 10 business days; however, most arrive in 5 to 7 business days.
- UPS Ground - average transit 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air - transit time 2 business days guaranteed
OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any duties, taxes, and/or import fees impost by your country's custom and/or clearance offices.
We offer the following services to most areas:
- USPS First Class International - average transit 7 to 21 business days (certain countries)
- USPS Priority International - average transit 6 to 10 business days
- UPS Standard to Canada - average transit 1 to 3 business days
- UPS Worldwide Expedited - average transit 2 to 5 business days
- UPS Worldwide Express - average transit 1 to 3 business days